Employee Assistance Program
In today’s tight labor market, experienced and motivated employees are at a premium. When a key employee has a personal problem, your business has a problem too. Personal issues ranging from depression to a family crisis can impact productivity and lead to the loss of a valued team member. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to provide both you and your employees with the resources necessary to manage personal problems:
- We offer training for managers and supervisors to help them recognize the warning signs of problems that may impact an employee’s job performance.
- We provide orientation sessions for employees to ensure that they know about the EAP and know how to access its services.
- Employees can talk to a specially trained counselor at any time, day or night, by calling the EAP 24-hour Crisis Line.
- The EAP offers employees free sessions with a professional counselor who will evaluate their situation, work with them to find solutions and recommend appropriate treatment as necessary.
- Flexible appointment scheduling for employees’ convenience.
- EAP also covers employees’ family members (spouse/partner and unmarried dependents living in the employee’s household).
- All EAP services are covered by state/federal laws and provisions of professional ethics regarding strict confidentiality. Therefore, your employees can use the EAP with confidence.
Return to Employer Services